Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Doll bed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't find the canopy bed for $30. Is it under the furniture section? I looked there and under Magic Attic. Maybe I'm missing it!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Barbara, look under accessories under magic attic. It is quicker to do a search under canopy bed and it will come up with a number of beds. Or do a more advance search under canopy bed magic attic.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone is interested www.dollmarket.com is selling a pink canopy bed for magic attic dolls. It will fit an 18" doll. It was only $30. They also have a stand up mirror for the dolls $10. I ordered both. I think the pink canopy bed would be good for Samantha or a today girl.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ubarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2003
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    How much were you charged for shipping? Also, please post a review when you get it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure, they don't tell you on the website the shipping cost. You just get it on the final bill. But for just a bed and the mirror, I believe it will be around $7. I have purchased dolls for similar prices and were charged this much. I will definitely let you know what it is like. I think if you order less than $50 you are charged $7 for shipping. I just ordered 2 dolls for $60 and the shipping was $11. I think the shipping is a little pricey but I like the MAC dolls; especially the older version of the dolls.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •